Corporate Fitness Program
Since the mid 1990’s corporate sector in India has seen a boom. For e.g. The BPO industry has been growing rapidly. It grew at a rate of 38% over 2005. The base in terms of headcounts being roughly 4,00,000 people directly employed.
With these many employees the level of stress increased to the youth who joined this industry at large. Believe it or not, to cope up with the side effects of large pay scales and stress companies started looking for options to ease the stress of their employees, by putting up Gyms in their corporate houses. Since then corporate fitness programs have gained popularity and momentum and Corporate India has become increasingly aware of the numerous advantages fitness programs offer. Employers see corporate fitness as a way to prevent health issues, which will reduce claims, make employees healthier and save the company money. Overall, employers are realizing the importance in investing for the wellness of their employees.
From Diwali sweets to New Year's champagne and from wedding anniversaries to colleague’s birthday’s chances are that you've embarked on hefty eating. We no longer have to fatten up to face winter scarcity, but the tradition of stuffing ourselves with seasonal delights continues. Holiday weight gain tends to be small an average of a Kilogram a year, according to one study--but it sticks with us and is a leading cause of obesity later in life. Six in ten people in the corporate world are overweight, with a third crossing the boundary into obesity. The extra weight leads to severe health issues. Obese people are at a much higher risk for heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, arthritis and some cancers. Obese people miss more work, costing employer’s loss in productivity. Many researchers believe that it's actually cheaper in our fast-food society, to eat a high-fat, high-calorie diet than it is to stay slim.
Companies of any shapes and sizes are striving to hire physically fit employees, because physically fit employees can handle physical work tasks better, and they will be able to deal with stressful situations in a better way and to be less susceptible to illness. The huge amount of funds that are being spent by the companies on their employee’s medical health problems can be drastically reduced by investing in appropriately designed corporate fitness programs.
Corporate Wellness Programs:
It’s a complete package which includes all of the below, and can also be tailored as per the corporate requirements.
- Nutrition Planning for Corporates
- Canteen Planning
- Corporate Gym Management
- Educational Workshops and Seminars
- Ergonomics Training
- Offsite Fun with Fitness
Nutrition Planning for Corporates:
We will offer a complete corporate meal plan where our nutritionist will help your employees learn new ways to:
- Buy food
- Eat at the office and restaurants
- Eating while travelling
- Eating at odd hours
- Kitchen planning
We will also help your employees:
- Incorporate their favorite foods with healthy alternate options into their meal plans.
- Converting the barrage of nutrition information into useful food actions.
- Consider to how their medical conditions will relate to the food they can eat.
- Simplify the complex food compositions to a balanced diet.
- Our nutrition expert will help your canteen by preparing a list of economical yet healthy and easy to prepare, nutritional substitutes for your employees.
- Our nutrition expert will also guide on various hygiene factors.
Corporate Gym Management:-
- We offer full assistance from setting up a new gym, including team-training, nutrition management of the members, customer service, sales and marketing, and overall training for the staff to become customer friendly.
- We manage all types of gyms – gyms located within corporate parks / complexes, residential society gyms and stand-alone gyms
- We also assist in equipment planning and designing the equipment layout for new gyms
Wellness Workshops and Seminars:
- We conduct Interactive workshops and seminars on fitness which is an excellent way to educate employees on health and wellness and motivate them on being fit.
- Educational programmes, health fairs or awareness presentations are delivered in the variety of ways.
- Covering up daily functional issues (Morning Backache, Neck Pain, Stiff shoulders etc)
- How to balance between personal and professional life
- Nutritional guidance
- Family fitness.
- Ergonomics is the science and practice of designing jobs or workplaces to match the capabilities and limitations of the human body.
- In this interactive session we will discuss all about “What is Ergonomics, risk factors for the Work related Muscoskeletal disorders, what are the preventive measures like Good postures, workstation and some simple exercise programs.
- This program will also include the understanding of the spine of the human body and its extreme importance or the so called “Tower of life”.
Offsite Fun with Fitness:
- This program is designed keeping in mind the stressful weeks and months which an employee goes through.
- It is designed in such a way that it gives a break to their mind and acts like a Stress Buster.
- It also enhances team building skills
- Also gives an opportunity for the employers to pick out the Future Leaders and the Best of Decision Makers amongst them.
- We can provide different team building activities ranging from Mountain hiking to sports full of fun.
Few benefits of Trfitness Corporate Program (TCP):
- Reduction in health Care costs.
- Increase in Productivity
- Creates a reason to the employees to come to the office
- Less Absenteeism
- Decreased recruitment and retraining costs
- Employee concentration being improved
- Better emotional and physical health, which leads to better employee morale.
- Makes work easier.
- Improve your employees overall health.
- Strengthen employee/employer relationship.
- Encouraging them to balance between work and health and also improves their lifestyles.
Contact us for enquiries, proposal and affiliations, email us at email@example.com